1. $50.00 Annual membership fee. (Entered into the pot for BIG RED and BIG TROUT)
2. In the event of any ties the angler that weighs there fish in first will get the spot whether it be 1st 2nd or 3rd.
3. Members pay $20 entry fee per tournament non-members pay $25.
4. Any member or guest that weighs in over size, under size, or over limit fish that's not in accordance with State fish regulations that fish will be immediately disqualified from the tournament and repeat offense members may be expilled from the club!(*1 courtesy measure per team*) rule #14
5. All tournaments will be 2 man team tournaments.
6. One boat "Vessel" is considered a team.
7. A team can consists of: A. (1) Member
B. (1) Guest C. (2) Members D. (1) Member and a Guest
E. (2) Guests "Guests pay $25"
8. All weigh-ins will be at Keaton Beach Marina unless otherwise announced by the board members.
9. All teams must be signed up and tournament dues paid in full the day prior of scheduled tournament. (No refunds once the sign in sheet is taken up. )
10. Boat ramps from Steinhatchee to Aucilla are all exceptable for TCFC tournaments.
11.Tournamnets may be rescheduled according to weather conditions. Any and all changes will be announced at the earliest possible time.
12. Cancelled or rescheduled tournaments will be moved to the following weekend.
13. Weigh-ins will be from 3pm-4pm for each tournament. You must be in line By the deadline time. Any change in times will be announced prior to each tournament by the board.
14. Each team has the opportunity to have one courtesy measure you must request a courtesy measure before your official weigh in.
15. All fish must be taken by hook and line only!!!
16. All tournaments will start at safe light.
17. Anyone who fails to meet and or follow these club rules will be disqualified from the tournament and or expilled from the club at the boards discretion!
18. Kids 12yrs or younger fish free but are considered your partner for the tournament.
19. If 5 or less boats/teams sign up for a tournament we will go to a winner takes all format.
20. Rules are subject to be added or changed at the discretion of the board!!